Through the use of the Site, the Users may be asked or may independently elect to provide the Company with certain information, including for the purpose of purchasing products marketed on the Site or through the use of the contact page on the Site (the “Services”).
In order to use or receive the Services comfortably and efficiently, a User may need to provide the Company with the following details:
- Your full name.
- Your contact information, including your e-mail address.
- Your address and country of origin.
- In case you decide to use the contact mechanism with the Company, provided on the Site, the content of your request may contain additional personal information.
- Order details, Shipping details, Contact information.
- (In regard to all of the aforementioned details together, the “Information”)
The Information provided to the Company may be verified against information about you already in the Company’s possession, or similar information supplied to the Company, or against any similar information in the possession of any third party that is legally provided to the Company.
It is emphasized that the Company sees great importance in keeping your privacy, and therefore the Company puts in efforts to properly reserve the Information provided to it.
The User hereby declares that he is aware that he is not legally obliged to provide his details and that the aforementioned Information is provided of his own free will and consent. The User expressly agrees to the use of the above in the details he has filled out or presented to the Company and confirms that their use will not be considered an infringement of privacy and will not receive any relief or compensation.
Subject to applicable law, the Company may use the Information for marketing purposes, including: To send you marketing/advertisement materials through any lawfully permitted means of communication, including by direct mail, e-mail, or SMS messages, inter alia, based on data segmentation or your preferences, and those of other users, as recorded during the use of the Services.
Purpose of Data Collection
The disclosure of Information by you constitutes a consent on your behalf that such Information and any data generated on the basis of analysis of such Information, which has reached or shall reach the Company, will be kept in one or more of the Company’s databases, as required by law, and that such Information will be used in accordance with the following purposes:
- To provide services for the Company’s customers;
- For marketing, advertising, promotional and for contacting the User, including via direct mail, using any means of communication the Company deems appropriate, including for distribution of newsletters for subscribed Users;
- For the purpose of anonymous statistical analysis of the Information and its transfer to third parties.
Transfer to third parties
The Information concerning the User shall not be sold, leased or delivered by the Company to any third party, except in accordance with the provisions of Section 3.2 below.
The Company shall be eligible to disclose any Information concerning you, in full or in part, to third parties, subject to the occurrence of one of the following conditions:
- If the disclosure of the Information, or any part of it, to third parties who are parties to or are involved in the provision of the Services by the Company to its customers, provided that such disclosure is necessary for the performance of the Services. These third parties shall have no right to use this Information except for the purpose that the Company provided it for.
- If the Company is required to do so by judicial order or by law or according to any legal proceedings;
The Users shall have no claim or demand towards the Company with regard to the transfer of Information to third parties as specified in this Section 3.2, and they hereby waive any such claim or demand.
The data which has been gathered concerning you shall be kept in the Company’s database (the “Database”) and under its responsibility, according to the Privacy Protection Law and the regulations that were installed by its virtue.
Every person is entitled to browse the Information, which is being kept in the Database, concerning him. A person who has browsed the Information concerning him and found it to be mistaken, incomplete, archaic or unclear, is entitled to approach the Database owner with a request to correct the Information or to delete it. Such a request shall be referred to the Company through the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Through Cookies, the Company may, in its discretion, advertise itself in different websites you choose to visit (“Third-Party Vendors”). During your use in these websites, information may be gathered concerning you and the Company may use it as per the use mentioned above.
If you choose to block Cookies while you are visiting websites, you can instruct your browser, by changing its settings, to stop accepting cookies or to prompt you before accepting a cookie from the websites you visit. If you do not know how to do so, you can check the order of the process by through the help tab of the browser you are using. However, if you choose to disable Cookies, some services or data regarding your preferences and internet browsing habits may not function properly and this may influence the Site’s activity and availability.